Friday, August 21, 2009

Mood Indigo ...Over




August 18
In the last few days we crossed into US waters and checked through customs at Friday Harbor. We stayed in the Marina for the night and Bill (Mike's - 1st mate earlier on the adventure) met us for a few days of rest, relaxation and lots of laughter. We anchored at Doe Harbor and went ashore and hiked on Doe Island.

August 18th we dropped Bill in Anacortes to return home and we are continuing to Bellingham.

We have had an amazing adventure. It is hard to put into words all the incredible sights, sounds, smells and experiences we have had. I know I speak for all of us that got to experience this adventure, (Jim, Brian, Bill, Evan and Mike).

After 60 days together on the boat Mike and I still even really like each other...at least I think he likes me?

Just a minute let me yell to him..."Mike did you have a great time and do you still like me?" "Yep, he is giving me a thumbs up - later when I pull the dinghy in to throw him his dinner I will ask him again." We've been getting along just great!!!

Thanks for tagging along with Mood Indigo. Until next time...this is Mood Indigo - over!

No comments:

Post a Comment